Any new business is at a disadvantage only because they are yet to establish their names in the industry to which they belong. In the case of a dental clinic, attracting new patients can be a steep hill to climb. A quick scan around your clinic’s vicinity will prove that getting new patients to enter your door can be challenging. However, just because it is difficult doesn’t mean it is not doable. With the help of the right company, you can formulate the right marketing strategies that will give you a competitive edge even if you are just newly-opened dental sedation in London.
Why do Dental Clinics Need Marketing?
Marketing a new dental clinic is just the first step to establishing your prominence. You want to get more patients to come to you and give them the best service. To get their attention, you need to establish a workable and effective marketing plan. Here are the reasons why this is a necessity:
- It determines a vision and mission for your practice. You need to have a vision and mission statement which serve as the core of your business. These two critical statements serve as your business’ moral compass.
- It defines the things that you want to accomplish. When you work SMART and set achievable business goals, you will be steered in the right direction. Your goals should be measurable and realistic and time-bound.
- It identifies your target market. You should identify who your patients are and the community where your business is to deliver their needs best. You also have to look at the competition and identify their strengths and weaknesses to position yourself best.
- It serves as a blueprint for achieving SMART business ideas. You can come up with sound and proactive ideas to move your business forward. Record and manage these goals while dividing them among members of your team.
- It helps differentiate your practice. Your patients may be looking for an Invisalign in Oshawa who can afford them with affordable and reliable service. You need a marketing plan to understand your patients by identifying the market and understanding how to position your clinic.
Marketing Strategies Dental Clinics Can Use
Your dental practice, especially if it is new, could take different marketing methods to work to your advantage. With the world becoming involved in technology, you can get closer to them even before you open your doors for the first patient. Here are some of the marketing techniques and strategies that you can use to get patients:
- Improve your website conversion.
If you have set up your website a couple of months or years prior to opening your clinic, you may want to check on its conversion rate. You may also look at the conversion rates of competitor websites. The truth is, that trends and user behavior will change quickly. Aside from the beautiful website design you also have to think of the key features that make a website high-converting. Optimize the site to take a potential new patient to your booking page.
- E.A. T.
In 2022 your focus should be Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness (EAT). this concept connects the dots between you as a dentist and your online presence.
Search engines want to make sure that your website and your practice is worth recommending. This dynamic makes Google scrutinize website content in the health and wellness industry. Should your content not add up to EAT then you will be less likely to make it to the top of search engine results pages (SERPs).
- Work on content marketing.
Content remains king in 2022. Websites that have content that helps demonstrate your knowledge and expertise will gain more potential to earn new clients. Google will put you in the SERPs and fuel the fire of your SEO. if you want to improve your ranking, ramp up your content.
The rule in producing content is that it should be well-thought of, well-written, well-developed, and well-presented. Most people avoid lengthy texts or rushed images and videos. You should invest in the quality of your content by making sure that they are not just thoroughly made but also keeps the audience glued to the end.
- Use video to engage your patients.
A majority of Internet consumers are interested in audio and video content. One of the primary reasons why Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok are headlining marketing strategies is because of their capability to deliver your message in an entertaining and effective manner. Whether you are delivering information through full-length vlogs or through mini versions (such as those uploaded on TikTok), you gain the attention of your audience, educate them about your services, and convince them to book an appointment.
- Invest in digital assistants.
The popularity of voice search has risen exponentially in 2022. It is even projected that more than half of households will start using smart speaker devices. It is also undeniable that more people are now using Google Voice Search on their phones. What does this mean? If you want to reach a wider audience, you have to tweak your SEO strategy so you can cater to voice searches.
- Invest in paid search campaigns.
If you’ve noticed the top of search engine results pages have boxes with businesses and their details in them this is the sign to invest in pay-per-click advertising (PPC). Google Ads and other factors may mean shelling out from your pocket to target local residents but this is a real estate space that is coveted. By setting aside the budget, you can target, create custom ads, and link ads to a special landing page on your site.
- Get more reviews.
If you offer services like denture relines in London, Ontario, any positive reviews from previous clients can convince others to try getting your services. This has been expanded so that comments are no longer just limited to those from people you know. If you want to attract new clients, make sure that the reviews about your practice are positive.
- Invest in social media.
Establishing social media presence is a must these days. Aside from search engines, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are just a few of the platforms that people use to learn about businesses that they can go to. If you have an established presence on these platforms you can reach more clients and interact better with them.
The fact that you have just opened your dental clinic in London should not hinder you from succeeding. With the right marketing strategies, you can position your business to be more visible to potential clients.