If you performed a Netgear AC750 setup, then first of all, well done, you did the right thing. Know that your internet-related needs will be looked after. However, along with the amazing benefits, there are also certain issues that you might or might not come across with your router in the future.
To ensure that your ‘might’ doesn’t get converted to ‘might not’ because of the Nighthawk router, I’ve written this article. Here, I’ll discuss the top 4 upcoming router issues along with their relevant solutions. So, without wasting any more time, scroll down, and continue reading.
Troubleshooting the Issues Faced With Netgear Nighthawk AC750 Router
- Why Am I Not Able to Access Routerlogin.net?
Well, this is the most common issue that users face with their AC750 router. You might too. In order to troubleshoot this issue, cross-check the internet speed of your device. If that isn’t where the issue lies, then it’s probably because you’ve used the wrong web address to access the router login web page. Thus, ensure that you are very careful while inputting the default web address.
If you still aren’t able to access routerlogin.net, then it is recommended that you make use of the default IP address. Not sure about the specific details? In that case, you can refer to the Netgear manual that came along with your WiFi router.
- How Do I Change the Password of My Nighthawk Router?
Many users get stuck when it comes to changing the password of their Nighthawk router. But, trust me, I won’t let you have the same fate. Here are the instructions that you need to follow in order to change the password of your Netgear AC750 router:
- Open an internet browser on your computer or laptop.
- Access the Nighthawk router login administrative page.
- Fill in the default login credentials and hit Log In.
- Once the Basic Home page appears, go to Settings.
- Click on the Wireless option.
- Enter the new password that you want instead of the old one under the Password field.
- Click on the Apply button and wait for the changes to get executed.
- My Download Speed Is Poor, What Should I Do?
Poor download speed is another big issue that you might face with your Netgear Nighthawk AC750 router. But, fret not because this is another issue can easily be resolved. All you need to do is, consider a few steps.
First of all, place your WiFi router in a place that is not surrounded by transmitting appliances and electronic devices. If that doesn’t enhance the download speed, then try switching to another WiFi channel.
Still no luck? In that case, change the connection source through which you’ve connected your router and modem. If you are using a WiFi source to connect your devices, then make use of a cable instead. The reason being it’s a more reliable source to create a connection between WiFi devices.
- How Do I Update the Firmware of AC750 Router?
Just like your mobile phone and iPad, your Netgear AC750 router needs to get updated too. Wondering why? Because updating technical devices from time to time ensures proper functioning. Follow the step-by-step guidelines outlined below to update the firmware of your Nighthawk router:
- Open a new tab on the web browser that you were using earlier.
- Then, log into your router using 192.168.1.1.
- Go to Advanced > Administration > Firmware Update.
And with that, you’ve successfully update the firmware of your Netgear AC750 WiFi router.
So, this was all about the top 4 issues faced with the Netgear AC750 WiFi router along with their relevant solutions. In case you are interested in knowing about the issues that you might face with your device, feel free to drop by the comments section. I’ll surely revert back to you.