Fireplaces add character to a front room and heat during the cold of winter. Traditional fireplaces include vintage wood logs, while electric fireplaces offer a cozy, eco-friendly environment without the hassle and clutter.
In this post, you will learn:
- What new and modern technology is available?
- Features and Benefits of Electric Fireplace Technology
What new and modern technology is available?
If you are considering a fireplace makeover, consider some of the following interesting design options:
- Firebricks: While metal-lined fireplaces can reflect heat into the room, firebricks can be up to 25 percent more efficient.
- Zone Heating: Supplemental fireplace inserts installed throughout your home give you more flexibility to use heat in designated zones rather than throughout your home.
- Ethanol fireplace: Some of the higher-end models can burn denatured alcohol for up to seven hours without refilling.
- Unvented Gas Fireplaces: Use gas instead of wood for fuel, these units give off “smokeless” heat.
- Direct Vent Technology: Gas fireplaces are vented through a sidewall.
- Power Venting Technology: A sleek gas fireplace, fan-driven ventilation that is capable of zigzagging throughout your home to ensure safe fireplace operation and consistent combustion.
Electric fireplace technology has also evolved over the years. Several factors contribute to innovation in this specialty retail vertical. Here’s a breakdown of the different types of electric fireplace technologies:
- Mechanical- a rotating cylinder with LED lights.
- Steam or Fog- Water vaporizes and turns orange to simulate realistic flames.
- Gel- is a combustible fuel that can be used instead of gas or wood.
- Holographic – Video of real flames is projected onto a set of logs creating the illusion of real fire
Learn more about electric fireplace technology in this electric fireplace buying guide. Share about different manufacturers, products, and models to consider for your home and living space.
Features and Benefits of Electric Fireplace Technology
Remember that an electric fireplace insert is a modern technology that is considered more energy efficient with realistic flame effects. As we’ve mentioned, there’s a difference between the foremost cost-effective mechanical inserts compared to the posh holographic electric fireplaces.
We found that the best electric fireplace generally has advanced technology including flawless realism, sound, and Bluetooth that can work with a smartphone app.
Creating an instant atmosphere and warmth in any room in your home with an electric fireplace is easier than you might think. They do not require ventilation or installation. As simple and easy as plugging the unit into a standard household outlet. If you want to enjoy a beautiful flame all year round in fully controlled heat, these products are for you.
The exclusive category of holographic electric fireplaces offers immersive details in the quality of the flame, such as the organic movement of the fire, the color of the flames, the simulated smoke, and the burning embers that rise. They also combine sound with video flame technology to create a very realistic experience. As a result, these sorts of fireplaces are the foremost realistic on the list.
Advanced electric fireplaces employ cutting-edge technology to create realistic flames and sparks, providing a virtual fireplace experience unlike any other. The unique approach of these units combines ultra-realistic flames that sparkle and crack.
Integrated heat and sound are a bonus. Units must have a minimum of 5,000 BTUs as a secondary heat source to heat up to 1,000 square feet. When this is combined with zone heating, the result is a highly efficient and reliable system.
The addition of sound can bring an electric fireplace closer to the traditional wood-burning experience by generating pop and crackle to simulate the sound of a real wood fire.
The sound of crackling logs and some units with sounds of nature provide ambiance and relaxation. When combined with the sparkling realistic flame effect of electric fireplaces, it creates a sensory symphony.
Electric fireplaces with crackling sound effects are most of the time the entire experience. High-quality models, of course, are more expensive. However, if your budget is limited, you will still find plenty of matches, only limited with features and technology. As a friendly reminder, not all sound effect electric fireplaces come with the heater. So, make sure you understand your space and aesthetic needs along with your budget.
There are so many electric fireplace options on the market today due to their increasing technological advancements and better quality of life compared to traditional fireplaces. Compare, research, and shop to find the best options and prices available.
Read more interesting articles at https://www.compiblog.com