These are the three things we long for; we live for. The first is love. Love, a feeling that you share not only with your romantic partner but also with friends and family! Then, the cake is something we dearly love, after our relatives. Lastly, it’s the celebrations that we eagerly look forward to. We just need one excuse to celebrate. To celebrate love and to have a cake. Celebrations are one good opportunity to have a piece of cake.
You have a love of your life and dear ones. You can easily relish a cake by availing yourself of an online cake delivery in Hyderabad. However, when it comes to celebrating, you find yourself clueless. So, here we are with suggestions for celebrations.
- Food Party: You must have heard of the term “pizza party” or “pasta party.” In this event, people eat pizza or pasta with their dear ones. You can have your kind of food party, have all your favourites. Along with food, have beverages of your choice. Hard drinks would do as well if that’s your choice. Some choices of food you can have for your party:
- Schezwan or Cheesy Maggie
- Pasta Bake
- Pizza Pockets
- Pesto Chowmein
- Gravy Momos
- KFC chicken Zinger
- And many others!
You can have a virgin mojito, smoothies, fresh fruit juice, or any other flavoured cocktail for beverages.
- Play Date: Organize play dates with your kids and his/her friends. Lil ones love such interesting activities. It will be fun, will give you time to interact with them, and help them to learn a new skill set. It’s summer, so plan accordingly. Some of the ideas:
- Pool Party
- Evening picnic at a garden
- Bicycle riding with friends
- Summer activities at home
- Visit the amusement park.
- Theme birthday party
- Friday Night: You and your friends are busy five days a week. With lots of work and responsibilities to shoulder, you get tired. Friday is the day when you wish to have fun and relax. Things you can do on Friday Night:
- Invite friends home for drinks
- Do Netflix and Chill with friends.
- Staycation at a hotel or resort
- Night outs with your friends
To make anyone of it more fun by playing some interesting games like adult games,
truth and dare, cards. Click pictures for memories.
- Romantic Celebrations: If you and your partner are wanting to spice up things in your relationship, you can have romantic celebrations at home. Just the two of you with love in the air and these romantic ideas. A great combo!
- Cuddle with your partner and have your favourite food in bed with wine.
- Get dressed and spend time together at a romantic spot.
- Click lovely and cute pictures. Post on social media with flattering captions
- Tease each other and indulge in some romantic gestures
- Plan lunch or dinner dates
- Family Time: If you have a joint family, you can turn every day into a celebration. With so many people to interact with, not enjoying moments is not an option. How can you plan celebrations with family?
- Ask each family member to prepare a dish and eat together (Potluck Party)
- Contribute money and organize a party (bring snacks and gifts. Decorate the house)
- Sit together at night, talk and laugh together.
- Play games with your cousins, nephews, and nieces
- Siblings Time: Got siblings at home? That means it’s time for a party every day. Siblings are your partner in crime, and you can indulge in some joyful activities and celebrations with them. Here are few ideas for you:
- Cook with your sibling. Try new dishes
- Go for long drives
- Enjoy Midnight snack time.
- Watch movies with popcorn and beverages.
- Exchange experiences
- Birthdays and anniversaries: These are the two most important celebrations in one’s life. No matter what, you have to celebrate these two milestones with your friends and family. And, here’s your ideas to celebrate it grand manner:
- Decorate the venue
- Plan your menu with a variety of food and beverages
- Plan games
- Set up a photo booth
- Shop gifts
- Think of some out-of-the-box surprise ideas
More Creative Ideas for parties
Ask your family members to send you prerecorded video messages.
This was my husband’s quarantine anniversary, and it was a wonderful way to start the day. I asked friends and family to make 30-second clips of themselves saying HBD to my husband. It was great to be able say hello and tell him how much we loved him, even though he couldn’t see us in person.
Take a picnic.
A blanket, plates, cups, and utensils are essential. You will also need a cooler with plenty of drinks. You can then pack a meal or order from a restaurant. We used Franklin BBQ to cater Nate’s birthday party. Enjoy some outdoor time. You will need a sturdy, waterproof picnic blanket or a complete picnic basket with wine glasses. TIP: If public parks are closed, you can use your lawn. You don’t have to make it fancy because it’s all just about the food you pack.
Get together for a virtual lunch date.
Set up a virtual lunch date with your friends if your birthday falls on a working day. To make it feel more connected, you can ask that everyone order in at the same restaurant.
For all of these parties and happier times, you can order a cake. Cake fits all these events perfectly. Honour every day with your loved ones.